We, at the Research Institute for Tropical Medicine (RITM), are committed to deliver quality services in the field of tropical infectious and dermatological diseases through research, health care, trainings, surveillance and production of vaccines and biologicals to consistently meet the dynamic needs and expectations of our customers.
To attain this, we shall continually:
- Comply with relevant local and international laws and regulations, ethical standards and organizational policies.
- Improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our processes and procedures.
- Deliver prompt and quality services to all customers and other stakeholders.
- Conduct research activities.
- Update and improve training programs.
- Assist the Department of Health in the development of evidence-based policies for the control/elimination of infectious diseases.
- Provide technical and laboratory support for infectious disease surveillance and outbreak investigations of the Department of Health.
- Comply with Good Manufacturing Practices in the production of vaccines and biologicals.
- Ensure availability of competent staff through regular manpower training and development.
- Provide a clean and safe work environment and infrastructure.
- Search and adapt relevant technology in our process.
This quality policy shall be communicated to all employees and stakeholders and reviewed annually at all levels of management to ensure continual improvement and alignment with the vision and mission of RITM.
Every employee of RITM shall commit to the efficient and effective implementation of the quality policy.