To update and review HIV Proficient Medical Technologist of the principles in HIV and other Transfusion Transmissible Infectious screening.
Competencies being acquired
- Knowledge on blood screening and testing updates
- Detection of malarial parasites in blood smear
- Identification of corrective actions for occurence management
- Employment of principles of quality assurance and quality control
Number of Days:
Schedule of Training
Batch 1 – 27 October 2020
Due to the RITM response with the COVID-19 pandemic, we have cancelled all face-to-face events including trainings. Enrollments for all remaining 2020 courses are currently suspended until further notice.
Reservation is on a first-come-first-served basis
Licensed Medical Technologists working in a Blood Service Facility with HIV Proficiency Certificate that has exceeded validity
Unit conducting the training
Transfusion Transmissible Infections – NRL
(02) 8807-2631, 32, 37 local 229
For more information, please visit our page.
Click here to view details on the Full Course.