About the course
The course focuses on enhancing knowledge and awareness of project planning and evaluation activities, helping participants to understand the process and to realize the value of these activities in their daily work of managing a project and interacting with partners and sponsors. The course moves to enhance the practical skills of participants in areas related to project planning and evaluation.
Course Length: Three (3) days
Course Level: Intermediate
What you’ll learn
• Principles in planning, organizing and managing projects
• Value of planning in improving project implementation, monitoring and evaluation
• Concepts in building and strengthening skills on project planning and evaluation to deliver outputs in a timely manner
• Practical application in day-to-day work
What you’ll earn
Certificate of Completion: 90% attendance to training
Certificate of Participation: Course requirements met/passed
The participants of this course are health research implementers (investigator, coordinator and administrator) working on or involved in health research projects. This is recommended for those researchers who will conduct and/or are conducting longitudinal or complex research projects.
1. Fully accomplished and signed Application Form
2. A copy of the following documents:
• Brief background about the project (maximum of 1 page)
• Draft project plan
• Roles of project team members involved in the project
Note: RTC honors confidentiality of information.
4. Full payment 2 weeks before the training
Please scan and send documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Course participants will be screened prior to training. RTC reserves the right to accept or deny application based on the screening. Substitutions are allowed as long as the substitute provides items no. 1, 2 & 3 and passes the screening process.
Participants are expected to bring laptop for course exercises.
Regular rate: PHP 10,500.00
Government rate: PHP 9,000.00
Inclusive of materials and food (AM snack, Lunch, PM snack)
Maximum Number of Participants: 20 (first come, first serve basis)
Postponed for 2017
Disclaimer: Published rate and schedule subject to change with or without prior notice.