To equip the participants with basic knowledge, skills and attitude to perform with confidence basic life support techniques to save lives.
Competencies being acquired
After the training, participants will be able to:
- 1. Describe the principles of Emergency Care;
2. Identify the three kinds of life support, four links of survival for adult and pediatric patients; and discuss the human anatomy and physiology of the nervous, respiratory and circulatory systems;
3. Demonstrate how to provide rescue breathing alone for an adult, child & infant who show signs of circulation but have inadequate or not breathing;
4. Demonstrate how to provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation to an adult, child & infant;
5. Discuss the indications, proper use and maintenance of automated external defibrillator (AED);
6. Demonstrate how to provide abdominal thrust to conscious adult; chest thrust and backslaps to conscious infant; and chest thrust to unconscious adult, child and infant with obstructed airway.
Number of Days:
All RITM Employee
8800 rent of lecture Room/2 days
Unit conducting the training
Health Emergency Management Bureau (HEMB) Staff
Melinda S.L.A.Razalan, MD: email@example.com
807-26-28 loc. 239