To update and review HIV Proficient Medical Technologist of the principles in HIV and other Transfusion Transmissible Infectious screening.
Competencies being acquired
- 1. Knowledge on blood screening and testing updates
2. Detection of malarial parasites in blood smear
3. Identification of corrective actions for occurrence management
4. Employment of principles of quality assurance and quality control
Number of Days:
Schedule of Training
1. March 22 to 23, 2018
2. October 29 to 30, 2018
Reservation is on a first-come-first-served basis
Licensed Medical Technologists working in a Blood Service Facility with HIV Proficiency Certificate that has exceeded validity
Unit conducting the training
(02) 807-2631, 32, 37 Local 229
For more information, please visit www.tti-nrl.com
Click here to view details on the Full Course.
Please use the Calendar of Activities to see scheduled courses throughout the year.