At the end of the seminar, participants should be able to gain:
- 1. Basic understanding on HIV epidemiology, risk factors, transmission, natural history and clinical manifestation;
2. Basic understanding on HIV disease management; and
3. Basic understanding on HIV testing and counselling.
Competencies being acquired
Through this seminar, participants are expected to be able to:
- 1. Explain HIV epidemiology, risk factors, transmission, natural history and clinical manifestation and management; and
2. Explain HIV testing procedure and interpret meaning of positive and negative result.
Number of Days:
Frequency of Training
1 – 2 per year
Medical and para-professional and students
Unit conducting the training
(02) 807-2631/32/37 local 801
Please use the Calendar of Activities to see when each course is scheduled throughout the year.