Through its Clinical Research Division (CRD), RITM conducts capacity-building and training activities to enhance the clinical skills of the country’s medical workers.
We conduct regular trainings on the management of various infectious and tropical diseases such as rabies, HIV-AIDS, leprosy and common skin diseases, and emerging infectious diseases such as the Ebola Virus Disease and Middle East Respiratory Syndrome. We also train healthcare workers on infection control, intravenous therapy, and basic life support.
In support of continuing education, we organize postgraduate courses on dermatology and infectious/tropical diseases. RITM is also an avenue for subspecialty and rotating residency training in infectious/tropical diseases as well as residency training program in dermatology.
- Basic Life Support Training
- Dermatology Residency Training Program
- Fellowship Training Program in Infectious Diseases
- HIV/AIDS Orientation Seminar
- HIV orientation and pre-post test counselling training
- Hospital Pharmacy Internship Program
- Intensive Training on Recognition and Management of Common Skin
- Diseases and Leprosy
- Rotating Fellows and Residents Training Program
- Training Course on Rabies and Animal Bite Management
- Training on the Management of Snakebite
- Training On Primary Care for Adult Patients with HIV Infection