RITM’s Clinical Research Division (CRD) provides clinical care to patients suffering from communicable diseases, and is run by infectious disease healthcare experts.
Our 50-bed PhilHealth accredited hospital serves as a referral center for infectious and tropical diseases, with a particular expertise in the clinical management and infection control of emerging infectious diseases. It houses a negative pressure facility with six isolation rooms and Intensive Control Unit (ICU) for highly communicable diseases.
RITM offers the following hospital services:
- Emergency Services
- Diagnostic Services
- Diagnostic Imaging (see price list here)
- Clinical Laboratory Services
- Pharmacy Services
- Employee Health Services
MEDICAL CERTIFICATE PROCESSES
- Patient informs the Attending Physician/Nurse on the request for medical certificate.
- Attending Physician writes “Please issue medical certificate in the patient health record.
- Nurse on duty gives request form to the patient. The patient will be advised to pay the medical certificate fee at the cashier and to comeback for the release of certificate within 3 days from request for purposes other than school & office.
- Forward health record to the HIMD
- HIMD prepares medical certificate, process the signing, and releases medical certificate to legitimate claimant.
WHO CAN REQUEST/CLAIM MEDICAL CERTIFICATE
- Patient 18 years and above
- Patient authorized representative
- Parent of minor patients
- Guardian with proof of guardianship
MEDICAL CERTIFICATES FEES
- Medical Certificate – 50.00 php
- Certificate of Confinement – 50.00 php
- Medico-legal Certificate – 100.00 php
- Insurance Certificate – 100.00 php
SCHEDULE OF RELEASING MEDICAL CERTIFICATE
For School & Office Purpose
- Within the day of request if request is received by HIMD before 3:00 P.M.
- Next working day if request is received beyond 3:00 P.M.
Other purposes than school & office/Insurance & Medico-legal
- Within 3 working days from request
REQUIREMENTS IN CLAIMING CERTIFICATES AND OTHER DOCUMENTS FROM PATIENT HEALTH RECORDS
- Identification (ID) of the patient
- Authorization from the patient if claimant is not the patient
- Identification (ID) of both the patient and authorized representative
- Identification (ID) of parent of minor patient
- Authorization & ID from parent of minor patient with Identification (ID) of authorized representative
- Identification (ID) & proof of guardianship from guardian of minor patient